Mountain House Tracy Telugu Association (MTTA) was formed in 2015 as a non-profit, non-religious organization (with Tax Id # 47-4993701) to maintain, preserve and perpetuate the cultural heritage of Telugu speaking people. To provide a common platform for Telugu people to share their views and ideas. To help devise a socially responsible and sensitive community. To teach Telugu to children. To organize social and cultural events for the Telugu community. To foster mutual understanding, cooperation and coordination amongst Telugu speaking people. MTTA celebrates various Telugu festivals annually and encourages participation by members and well wishers at these events. MTTA Membership is open to any one interested in Indian values and culture.
Objectives of MTTA:
- To preserve, maintain, and perpetuate the cultural heritage of the people of Telugu origin in Central Valley and surrounding area.
- To develop cooperation and harmony within the Telugu community.
- To assist and propagate cultural, literary, educational, social, and community affairs of the people of Telugu origin in Central Valley and surrounding area.
- To organize and promote Telugu cultural, literary and educational events.
- To promote friendship and cultural exchange with other similar organizations.
- To raise funds for natural disasters in India and US either directly or in cooperation with other non-profit organizations.